Michael Penn's Discussions (4,938)

Discussions Replied To (4767) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear more people every day saying Jenny may be onto something here. If you say som…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to Jenny McCarthy’s Anti-Vaxxers Now A Top Ten Global Health Threat?

3 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Your highlighted section explains a whole lot of it. What makes the news seems to be…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to TV news dragging us toward dysfunction

5 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Nothing good going on over there for sure, and I'm not a fan of Nuttiyahu. I recentl…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"They should throw the bum out, Tom. I'm a card carrying Libertarian but I never vote…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to Secretly, Many Americans Are Libertarians?

3 Feb 4
온라인슬롯사이트추천Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"They are idiots! If any of this passes it is just a matter of time before it is chal…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to Theist Assault

10 Feb 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"The Trump shutdown has cost millions in so many ways. I've seen videos in which Trum…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to Is It Putin's Shutdown

14 Feb 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Maybe I'm missing something here. I'm not sure what so called psychics have to do wi…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to Burning The Atheist Straw Man

2 Feb 4
Reply by Jordan Rosen

"You are talking about the larger scale of it. I see it on a smaller scale also in ta…"

Michael Penn replied Jan 22 to Stockholm Syndrome

4 Jan 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Put the idiocy of horoscopes aside and just consider that somewhere there is someone…"

Michael Penn replied Jan 22 to Horoscopes

6 Jan 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Loren, they always answer that "Jesus changed all of that." Zero proof for the answe…"

Michael Penn replied Jan 7 to How To Piss Off A Baptist

9 Jan 7
Reply by Frankie Dapper

RSS

? 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  온라인슬롯사이트추천