Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,933)

Discussions Replied To (1375) Replies Latest Activity

"온라인슬롯사이트추천And when he's jailed for his assorted high crimes and misdemeanors, it'll all be bec…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Donald Trump proves he is a fascist dictator, by declaring a national emergency because of his ego

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'll let people define themselves. It's undoubtedly more accurate to say that there…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There are humanistic Jews who take the notion of a Jewish people -- independent of i…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Donald J. Trump, Feb. 15, 2019:? ? ? ?"I didn't need to do this. I just want to get…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to Donald Trump proves he is a fascist dictator, by declaring a national emergency because of his ego

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"And pi is implied to be exactly 3 in the Hebrew Scriptures and the Christian Bible (…"

Grinning Cat replied on Friday to who ever wrote the Quraan did not know how to do math

1 on Friday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That gave me a laugh! (Of course, with jury nullification, a jury could simply refus…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to The United States of America, a Nation Whose Leaders Are So Corrupt that ...

8 on Thursday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yup, neoliberalism has?nothing to do with the freedom?for the people that is liberal…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to The United States of America, a Nation Whose Leaders Are So Corrupt that ...

8 on Thursday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Agreed! For amending the Constitution, though, it's arguably more urgent to undo the…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 11 to Ocasio-Cortez exposes our broken system in 5 minutes

12 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Most millennials wouldn't meet the Constitutional age requirement of being at least…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 10 to Ocasio-Cortez exposes our broken system in 5 minutes

12 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Ken Olin also said it well:“No wonder the right is terrified of her. It’s not her po…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 9 to Ocasio-Cortez exposes our broken system in 5 minutes

12 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

? 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  온라인슬롯사이트추천