Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,679)

Discussions Replied To (5059) Replies Latest Activity

"and the next paragraph:? "Whence arose all the horrid assassinations of whole nation…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"She whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves her conduct, will pursue her…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Years ago, while doing my studies on power, I read Thomas Paine. I could see why he…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Frankie, why are you so hostile? What is your point? Do you win your points by relis…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree. Chris.?"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Given then we now understand that the Torah and the Bible were ancient tales told by…"

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"That makes sense, just as there is no such thing as a Roman Catholic atheist or a So…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 11 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Fascinating! Have you ever seen a map of their migration? Jews Are The Genetic Broth…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 10 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Well said, I agree. And certainly, Plinius is not a racist. Even her nationality, ?T…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Leading archaeologist says Old Testament stories are fiction "ABRAHAM, Jacob, Moses,…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

106 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

? 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  온라인슬롯사이트추천