All Discussions Tagged 'by' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

온라인슬롯사이트추천Gnostic Gospels

In 1945, 52 texts that came to be known as the Gnostic Gospels were discovered at Nag Hammali in Upper Egypt. These cryptic ancient papyrus…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

0 20 hours ago

Simple Believers

Clement of Alexandria was a 2nd-3rd Century theologian who spoke of the ease of converting the many uneducated “simple believers”of his day…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

1 Feb 10
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Supernatural Silliness

I have come to realize that if religious indoctrination takes place at a young enough age, it is astonishing what humans will believe. And,…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

28 Feb 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What is Faith?

What is Faith? Over the years I have heard many people, who can’t scientifically or logically defend their supernatural beliefs, end up say…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

3 Jan 31
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Celibacy vs. Sex

In the Theory of Balanceology, sex is viewed as an inherent need that humans at some level must satisfy. I am going to get myself into trou…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

7 Jan 28
Reply by Frankie Dapper

Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome - I have difficulty understanding how any reasonably thinking person can have the faith of Islamic Jihadist extremists w…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

4 Jan 22
Reply by Michael Penn

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act "Ms. Powers was among more than 250 abuse survivors and tipsters who…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

So about the drugs n' mormon connection(s)? nahhhh...

ha. classic vid.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 8, 2012

XY=1.

XY=1 If 1=0 God exists otherwise God can't exist. For all X, Y takes a different value, such that XY=1. If we draw a graph for all values…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

9 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Priests and little boys...

VATICAN CITY – The Vatican on Thursday strongly defended its decision not to defrock an American priest accused of molesting some 200 deaf…

Started by Andrew Lafont

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Joshua Chase

RSS

? 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  온라인슬롯사이트추천