The World's Largest Coalition of Nontheists and Nontheist Communities!
Take a look at Rachel Maddow's argument.
?Imagine that an evil despotic foreign leader has installed an agent as the President of their most hated adversary country. What would that leader have his agent do?
- Have that agent relax sanctions on the leader’s country.??CHECK
- Have that agent antagonize the country’s allies.??CHECK
- Have that agent sow discord in the country with hateful divisive rhetoric.??CHECK
- Have that agent attack the countries institutions, particularly the Justice Department, and install cronies in the leadership of these institutions.??CHECK
- Have that agent pull the country out of multinational trade and security alliances.??CHECK
- Have that agent implement crazy economic trade sanctions to weaken its economy.??CHECK
- Have that agent heap praise on the foreign leader.??CHECK
- Have that agent go to extraordinary lengths to conceal communications with the foreign leader.??CHECK
- Have that agent regurgitate obscure dishonest talking points to serve the foreign leader’s propaganda purposes.?CHECK
- HAVE THAT AGENT SHUT DOWN THE COUNTRY’S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT ON THE BASIS OF SOME STUPID CONTRIVED RATIONAL, AND NOT REOPEN IT DESPITE ENORMOUS POLITICAL, SECURITY, SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL DAMAGE, THEREBY CRIPPLING THE COUNTRY.??CHECK
If Maddow is right, Putin’s agent Donald J. Trump is intentionally doing more damage every day than an invading horde, and it will only get worse until he is stopped.
If Maddow is right, what happens next?
Bizarrely perhaps, I have several times wondered if Trump would invite the Russian military to visit.
I genuinely wonder what compromising information the Russians have on tRump and other top Republicans.
Funny? you should ask. This just fresh out from Rolling Stone:
Eight Questions About Robert Mueller, Russia and the NRA
Trump’s ties to the gun group are reportedly in the special counsel’s sights as the special counsel investigation enters 2019
Bert, I’m one of the many, perhaps the majority, of NRA members who want background check and other regulations.
However, when NRA fundraisers call I tell them I don’t donate to the GOP.
Thanks for the Rolling Stone article, Bertold. The rot, the rot!
Rot is a healthy and necessary aspect of nature's cycles; this shit isn't.
Rot happens when no one stops fermentation.
With whatever else Putin has on Trump, Trump needed Putin’s ok for a Moscow tower.
And was going to comp him a $50M penthouse, according to numerous reports.
Trump's move to ease Russia sanctions survives Senate vote
Your partly rotted fruit or vegetable drink?
Actually, my fermentation mainly involves water, barley, malt and hops. Maybe a touch of brewing licorice here and there. The guy who taught me to brew beer was a friend of the founder and president of AHA - the American Homebrewers Association. The friend wrote the only book you'll ever need to make excellent beer easily.